The Hong Kong University Alumni Association of Ontario, Canada is a non-profit, non-political organization established in 1985 with the aim of promoting, supporting and protecting the common interests of its members and providing a good network for HKU alumni residing in Ontario. We are currently the largest overseas HKU alumni association and has over 300 members.
The Objectives of the Association are to encourage, participate and sponsor educational, intellectual and cultural activities among members and with the local community, establish links and exchanges with other university alumni associations, and make grants and awards of scholarships for meritorious achievements.
Lastest News and Events
- May 23, 2022 HKUAAO 2022 Victoria Day Spring HikeBob Hunter Memorial Park & Judy’s Tropical Farm – Monday May 23, 2022 The park, being part of the Rouge National Urban Park system, commemorates Bob Hunter (1941-2005), a Canadian environmental champion, journalist and author who worked tirelessly to protect … Continue reading
- May 2022 HKU Virtual Walking Challenge to the MoonThe HKU Walking Challenge has been set for May 2022 with lots of prizes and giveaways, so challenge yourself, colleagues and friends! We hope to reach our target of 557,101,500 steps to the moon – a lofty target. We are … Continue reading
- May 14, 2022 瓜田李下 2.0 種植分享會中大新亞書院安省校友會主辦去年春季之「瓜田李下」種植分享会，大家得益良多，徇眾要求，今春再辦，疫情中發揚種植興趣，自家種瓜菜，既有機又抗通脹，享受田園生活，其樂無窮！分享會包括：↝ 種瓜定種菜？↝ 翻土堆肥↝ 抗害除蟲↝ 地種抑盆種？等等分享人: Steve Ng, Laurence Lai, Jimmy Ma, 及各參加者正是春耕好日子，歡迎您來交流經驗啊！報名方法：↝網上報名：https://forms.gle/qzFhyLsfoq2dv66Z6↝電郵: firstname.lastname@example.org↝聯络您相熟新亞幹事↝請告知您的姓名，院校，email addressZoom 鏈接：Topic: 瓜田李下 – 瓜菜種植分享會Time: May 14, 2022 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)Join Zoom Meetinghttps://cuhk.zoom.us/j/94556970231?pwd=UFFZdHYrOUhMQUdwVVNJVmsyTXNNdz09Meeting ID: 945 5697 0231Passcode: nacaao2022
- February 19, 2022 HKUAAO Bordeaux Red Wine 101 WebinarHKUAAO arranged for a webinar on February 19,2022. The webinar – Bordeaux Red Wine 101 was well received by approximately 50 attendees, including members of HKUAAO and other Ontario HKJU alumni associations. Notice of the webinar was sent to all … Continue reading
- September 25, 2021 HKUAAO Annual General MeetingAn online AGM was held on September 25 during which the following members were re-elected as Board of Directors for 2021-2022: Augustine Chan Agnes Man Dennis Au Yeung Evelyn Man (HK) Franki Cheng Lilian Ma Maggie Poon Margaret Law Raymond … Continue reading