- HKU’s research innovations excel at 48th International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva
- Two HKU young scientists named 35 Innovators Under 35 for China by MIT Technology Review
- After Autonomy: A Post-Mortem for Hong Kong’s first Handover, 1997–2019
- 2023 Asia Global Institute X Institute of China Economy Trade Conference
- Making Learning Visible: The Sequel
- HKU Mechanical Engineering team develops electroconductive hydrogel for biomedical applications
- HKU Dentistry develops core technologies using generative AI in smart manufacturing of dental crowns
- The Power and Limitation of ChatGPT
You may also like…
eConnect: China: in the eyes of an HKU Graduate & Fortune 500 CEO | G.B. Shaw in HKU - 90 Years On |...
eConnect: Nobel Laureate Professor Sir Fraser Stoddart | AsiaGlobal Fellows from Belt and Road | A T...
Changing Legal Orders | Rivers Drained 水盡河非 | 矯形及創傷 | Pictorial Silks | Wildlife Trade
eConnect: Hong Kong's Next 25 Years: Challenges and Opportunities | HKU Philharmonic Orchestra: Tcha...