- HKU’s Innovative Research Projects triumph at Special Edition 2022 Inventions Geneva Evaluation Days
- Fast-reconfigurable large-area interference lithography nanopatterning platform
- A customisable in-manhole sampling robot for sewage surveillance
- 3D Printed Reef Tile
- Light-Triggered Drug Delivery System
- Anti-Covid-19 stainless steel
- Disinfection Robot
- Method of purifying Nanodiamonds (NDs) and application for oral hygiene
- Micro Mist Scale mouthguard cleaning device
- Non-contact, non-radiation device that accurately locates multiple implants in a patient’s body
- Nucleic Acid Aptamers for Malaria Diagnosis
- NevGro® – a Dietary Supplement for Brain Health
- PD1-Based Vaccine for Infection and Cancer Cure by Potentiating Host Immunity
You may also like…
eConnect: Experience HKU in person | Lion Rock Spirit Still Works in Hong Kong? | 從梅艷芳看香港文化、聽大眾心聲 | ...
eConnect: Whaling: Pro-vs-Anti | HKU AI Lawyer | World première: Two Miniatures | Startup for Sight ...
eConnect: New Books Giveaway 書海快閃 | Looking Beyond the Pandemic | 900-year-old Mystery | 校友本色 - Drea...
eConnect: Books 2021 | How Great Powers should compete | China’s stock market | Theatre(s) of Global...